20 years of product development experience, including defense related projects and research in cutting edge technology, including the F-22 fighter.
- 15 years of experience in video game development, leading technology efforts on the latest platforms.
- Introduced the video game development industry to Scrum and agile in 2003, at a time when projects were exceeding 20 million dollar budgets and staff sizes of over 100 developers.
- Independent, certified Scrum trainer and agile coach since early 2008.
- A nationally recognized leader, communicator and innovator
"As the CTO of High Moon Studios, I introduced agile practices to the games industry, starting with Scrum in 2003. We witnessed dramatic improvements from the start and within a few years, began to receive recognition from local and national organizations for workplace and technical excellence."
“The Workplace Excellence Event was created as anopportunity to educate and enlighten San Diego business leaders on the value and contribution that exceptional HR practices can make to the success and profitability of an organization. High Moon was among more than 140 companies vying for the sixth annual SDSHRM awards, with this year marking the company’s first award after three consecutive nominations. High Moon was noted for its adoption of an innovative product development methodologyknown as Scrum.”
Two years running as IT Week Magazine’s “Top 50 Technology Innovators” in 2005 and 2006
“Chosen by IT Week editors, the list recognizes companies that have made significant contributions to technological innovation over the past year. High Moon is the only video game company named among 2005 & 2006 winners, lauded for its adoption of Agile Methodology, and specifically the Scrum method, for production of video game titles for next-generation consoles.”
Games Developed and Released
- Midnight Club: Street Racing
- Transworld Surf: Action Sports
- Test Drive Offroad: Racing
- Smugglers Run: Vehicle Action
- Smugglers Run 2: Vehicle Action
- Midtown Madness: Extreme Racing
- Midtown Madness 2: Extreme Racing
- Darkwatch: First Person Shooter
- Bourne Conspiracy: 3rd Person Action
Click on Box Art for more info